Benefits of detox process include…
- Increased energy-vitality.
- Immunity booster.
- Weight loss, reduces water retention.
- Improves digestive system.
- Less dependant on caffeine.
- Re-hydrates your system.
- Effective in lowering your cholesterol.
- Cleansing your liver.
- Healthy skin, hair & nails.
- Improves quality of sleep.
To help achieve these results we have collected the advice of health professionals from Hifas da Terra, which can be implemented from today and includes recommended daily intake of medicinal mushrooms for the month of January.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat lots of fresh, preferably organic foods rich in antioxidants. Brightly coloured fruits and vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, aubergine, spinach, watercress, blueberries, lettuce, celery, peppers, onions, carrots, etc.
- Try to eat foods in their raw state, lots of salads.
- Experiment with smoothies and green juice.
- Steamed vegetables such as broccoli and kale to retain as many minerals and vitamins as possible.
- Grill mushrooms, aubergines and peppers to add to your daily intake.
- Avoid consumption of salt, refined sugars, fatty foods, alcohol, fizzy drinks and caffeine.
- Avoid processed foods high in trans fats, ready meals which have a high salt content.
- Avoid cereals for breakfast, enjoy a healthy bowl of porridge with Hifas Da Terra’s raw medicinal honey.
To maximise the benefit of the detox process we advise you to improve your circulation and cardiovascular health, enjoy taking part in exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise with a friend to make it more fun, healthy competition is good for you!
Activities such as…
Recommended Mushrooms for January…
Mico-Theraphy complements the detox process perfectly to achieve a healthy lifestyle. There are several medicinal mushrooms with powerful metabolic properties, ones to help control cholesterol levels, Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) to regulate blood pressure. Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) to control glucose levels and Maitake (Grifola frondosa) to control weight loss. All these actions are a great contribution to the prevention of cardiovascular problems.
Other mushrooms such as Polyporus (Polyporus umbellatus), are great for their healing actions on the lymphatic system, aiding in the retention and elimination of toxins.
If you would like more information about Mico-therapy do not miss the interview with the director of Hifas Da Terra published just a few weeks ago. If you have any questions please contact the Medical department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.