Chocolate, marron glacé & Boletus is chocolate (56% cocoa) with powdered Boletus and marron glacé chunks (candied chestnut).
Format: 100 g / 4.7 oz.
- Raw recipe: we dry mushrooms always under 40 ºC by humidity reduction to preserve their nutritional quality. Then we blend them with raw chocolate –avoiding temperatures above 42 ºC to keep its antioxidant properties–.
- Organic Chocolate from Dominican Republic with a high cocoa content (56% cocoa)
- Organic Cane sugar from Brazil of low glucose content -helps preventing blood sugar highs.
- Dried and powdered organic Boletus, harvested in Galicia under sustainable forests.
- Candied and glazed chestnuts harvested in century-old forests in Galicia, Spain.
- It doesn’t contain milk, this products has been produced in the same facilities where milk is used so they may contain milk traces.
To prepare Chocolate, marron glacé & Boletus we have selected the best artisan organic dark chocolate of 56% cocoa content, to blend with mushrooms, which are organically grown in our forests. We obtain the Boletus from our mycorrhized chestnut tree –fruit, wood and mushroom producers–. At the optimal point of maturity we harvest them to achieve our main objective: quality and excellence.
Food free from gluten, preservatives, chemicals, artificial flavours, starch, wheat, corn or lecithin and other soy products. Recommended for vegetarians and coeliacs.
Store in a cool dry place, to be kept away strong odours. Ideal storage temperature is between 15-18 ºC.