Number or hours (Estimated time): 10 h
Early Bird: £99 (until May 15th, 2019)
Dates: May 20th to June 20th, 2019
Certificate: certificate provided by Hifas da Terra
Students competences after passing the course
• Locate the Fungi kingdom and understand the characteristics of fungi, morphology,
reproduction and cultivation.
• Know the most relevant moments in the history of Mycology.
• Recognize the most important biomolecules present on medicinal mushrooms.
• Identify the 8 most important medicinal mushroom species and the scientific
evidence that shows their bioactivity.
• Understand the relevance of production processes and their impact on the
parameters that guarantee quality and sustainability.
• Handle the most relevant published scientific literature on medicinal mushrooms.
• Apply the most appropriate Mycotherapy formulas to some of the most prevalent
pathologies and symptoms.