Digital Marketing Executive
Hifas da Terra is driving one of the biggest h ealth trends this year with its range of high qualitymushroom products that has launched in the UK.
For over 15 years Hifas da Terra has been committed to a model of int egrative health, whichcombi nes the benefits of conventional medicine with the extraordinary power of natural medicine, focusing specifically on mushrooms and mushroom extracts.
Hifas is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their firm. The company has several dedicated areas of speciality including supplements, skincare and superfoods.
This role will focus on the following key areas:
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns (B2B and B2C)
• Develop and maintain a social media strategy (B2B and B2C)
• Write and optimise content (blogs and editorial) for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Liaise with our external Marketing Consultant to analyse website and social media traffic flow
• Provide support for Search Engine Optimisation of the website
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
• Manage webinars logistics and timescales
Our candidate will have an interest and passion in learning about natural health and will be able to communicate online the unique selling points of our products to both our potential final customersand health professionals. The Digital Marketing Executive must have some knowledge innutrition, biology, science or health in general. Consideration will be given to individuals who are able to demonstrate their passion and interest in our products. Basic knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator or similar tools would be preferable. You will be working with our friendly UK team in London.
Please get in touch with Romina firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover what mushrooms can do for you. www.hifasdaterra.co.uk
Practitioner account Manager based in the UK, Ireland and Scotland
* Managing new and existing practitioner accounts. This will include follow up with practitioners through emails and calls, and possibly meetings. Your portfolio will consist in incoming leads from Hifas, as well as your own contacts. You are expected to manage between 15 and 20 accounts every week.
* Provide advice and recommend protocols from allocated incoming queries from the Health Inbox. All recommendation will be reviewed with our Mycotherapy Consultation Coordinator Ingrid Arias.
* Organise trainings such as BANT training, webinars and other meeting groups for practitioners.
* Assist HdT with events, fairs, staff trainings in stores and conferences in your area.
* Effectively input all practitioners information in our CRM platform.
* Liaising with the team of Practitioner Account Managers to successfully drive the brandforward, through brand representation.
* Nutrition experienced or health experience or diploma is required, including private client insurance policy.
* You will thrive working autonomously and be experienced in account planning and prioritisation.
* As an account manager your will forge long term relationships with these practitioners and clients on behalf of Hifas da Terra.
* You must be based in one of the following cities: London, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork or Galway.
* We like enthusiastic, client centric people, keen to take on a new challenge and learn about mycology!
* Practitioners coordinator – Romina Melwani: email@example.com
* Distribution & business contact- Iria F. de Ana: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Health department – Ingrid Arias: email@example.com