Work with us
Hifas da Terra (HdT) is a biotechnology company dedicated to research and innovation with a high degree of specialization on the development of nutraceutical products from medicinal mushrooms.
Our knowledge is based on more than 20 years of research experience around the applications of Mycology to the people´s health and well-being (Mycotherapy).
Hifas da Terra is a pioneer on the development of innovative nutritional supplements that are already present in France, Portugal, Italy, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and China.
If you have a passion for health and lifestyle and would like to join us on our mission, please see our Current Vacancies below.
MARKETING & COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT
Job Offer Description: We are currently in an important process of growth and international expansion. Because of this growth, we need to incorporate a MARKETING & COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT based in London (UK).
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer assessment reports.
- Employ marketing analysis techniques to collect important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- CRM monitoring – collating/maintaining data lists, analysis, report results and promote customers´ engage actions.
- Assist in the organization of promotional events (webinars, Trade Fairs).
- Write reports (brochures, press releases, etc.) to increase the company’s presence in the market.
- Assist in monitoring active sales & marketing campaigns and developing ways to improve these campaigns.
- Support the Sales with email campaigns, social media, newsletters and promotional material.
- Report and track actions aligned with sales & marketing goal.
- Establish close working relationships with sales team and online costumers to ensure the delivery of successful campaigns.
- Manage customer online service & assistance: dealing with all incoming leads.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Marketing & Business experience
- Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or Business
- Great organizational and planning skills
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to come up with creative solutions to problems
- Inspire confidence and determination
- High customer relationship skills
- Good at managing Social Media and implementing strategies.
- High experience and knowledge managing CRM tools, marketing software and online applications
- Full time Office Based work in City of London, some travels may be required
We offer: We are offering a challenging position in a company leader in the biotech industry with an exponential growing. If you are interested, we will be glad of assess your candidature.
- Attractive remuneration package
- All expenses included
- International workplace
- Join a growing team with many opportunities to learn and challenge yourself
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria outlined:
- Marketing B2B
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
- Life Sciences
Fields marked with an asterisk are required