Practitioner account Manager based in the UK, Ireland and Scotland
* Managing new and existing practitioner accounts. This will include follow up with practitioners through emails and calls, and possibly meetings. Your portfolio will consist in incoming leads from Hifas, as well as your own contacts. You are expected to manage between 15 and 20 accounts every week.
* Provide advice and recommend protocols from allocated incoming queries from the Health Inbox. All recommendation will be reviewed with our Mycotherapy Consultation Coordinator Ingrid Arias.
* Organise trainings such as BANT training, webinars and other meeting groups for practitioners.
* Assist HdT with events, fairs, staff trainings in stores and conferences in your area.
* Effectively input all practitioners information in our CRM platform.
* Liaising with the team of Practitioner Account Managers to successfully drive the brandforward, through brand representation.
* Nutrition experienced or health experience or diploma is required, including private client insurance policy.
* You will thrive working autonomously and be experienced in account planning and prioritisation.
* As an account manager your will forge long term relationships with these practitioners and clients on behalf of Hifas da Terra.
* You must be based in one of the following cities: London, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork or Galway.
* We like enthusiastic, client centric people, keen to take on a new challenge and learn about mycology!
* Practitioners coordinator – Romina Melwani: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Distribution & business contact- Iria F. de Ana: email@example.com
* Health department – Ingrid Arias: firstname.lastname@example.org